We had a wonderful turn out at our first ever series of AP/H Orientation Nights. More than 550 parents and students attended over three nights! Many parents and students asked for information on specific resources, so here they are.
We look forward to more information sessions next year, so let us know what types of workshops and activities that you would like us to host. Please contact Mrs. Brayer in SB02 or via School Loop email if you have any questions or suggestions.
Resources for parents and students:
- Here is the electronic version of the senior year checklist: https://chsgate.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/senior-year-college-application-checklist.pdf
- Here is a link to the summer programsI mentioned. Applications are closed for this year, but check it out for the future:https://chsgate.com/2018/11/15/what-are-you-doing-this-summer/
- Chaffey Twitter! We use Twitter to share information and celebrate success at Chaffey. Please consider following us!
- Chaffey GATE: https://twitter.com/CHS_GATE
- Mr. Hood: https://twitter.com/MrLHood
- Ms. Martinez: https://twitter.com/ChaffeyHSTigers
- Counselors: https://twitter.com/guidethetigers
- ASB: https://twitter.com/ChaffeyASB
- Here is a link to ourChaffey GATE Websitewhere you will find more information about courses and college readiness. The site is largely student-run and you will find great examples of student writing about awesome happenings at Chaffey. https://chsgate.com
- Here is a copy of the presentations for reference:
- 9th grade: http://bit.ly/2PMmLXF
- 10th grade: http://bit.ly/2PIHrzJ
- 11th grade:http://bit.ly/2USwOvn
- I wanted you to know about our wonderful Parent Academies. Here is a link to the brochure from this year. They will start up again in the fall and I encourage you to attend! https://chsgate.com/2019/04/17/chaffeys-parent-academy/
- Our GATE Club is making College and Career Newsletters! Check it out: https://chsgate.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/college-and-career-volume-2-april-2019.pdf
- And here is our scholarship bulletin for April. It is not to early to get started! https://chsgate.com/2019/03/05/march-2019-scholarship-bulletin/
Again, it was wonderful seeing you all! Please let me know if you have questions or suggestions.